Managing the Deluge of Employee Benefit Plan Compliance Requirements - Session 3
Date: October 20, 2021
Time: 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. ET
Contact: Diane Weber, 513.352.6501 - Diane.Weber@ThompsonHine.com
A four-part webinar series presented by Thompson Hine LLP
As employers plan for year-end and the year ahead, it’s easy to become overwhelmed by the flood of legislative and regulatory developments affecting employee benefit plans. Our new series of four lunchtime webinars aims to provide concise information regarding the latest updates and guidance on important employee benefits issues.
NOTE: You must complete a separate registration form for each session you wish to attend.
Session 3: Retirement Plans
- Cybersecurity developments
- Revisions to EPCRS, the IRS correction program for qualified plans
- Guidance on lost participants
- Fiduciary guidance related to proxy voting, investment selection and monitoring, prohibited transaction relief and the definition of “investment advice”
- Plan restatements and year-end amendments
Click here to register and receive instructions on how to join the webinar.
CLE credit will be requested.