Managing the Deluge of Employee Benefit Plan Compliance Requirements - Session 1
Date: October 06, 2021
Time: 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. ET
Contact: Diane Weber, 513.352.6501 - Diane.Weber@ThompsonHine.com
A four-part webinar series presented by Thompson Hine LLP
As employers plan for year-end and the year ahead, it’s easy to become overwhelmed by the flood of legislative and regulatory developments affecting employee benefit plans. Our new series of four lunchtime webinars aims to provide concise information regarding the latest updates and guidance on important employee benefits issues.
NOTE: You must complete a separate registration form for each session you wish to attend.
Session 1: Health & Welfare Benefits, Part 1
- Factors impacting 2022 health plan coverage and premiums
- Premium discounts/surcharges based on vaccination status
- New billing and transparency requirements
- ARPA COBRA subsidy tax credits
- Annual notices and other required participant communications
Click here to register and receive instructions on how to join the webinar.
CLE credit will be requested.