Labor & Employment Breakfast Briefing
Date: February 18, 2020
Time: 8:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. ET
Contact: Connie Stemley, 937.331.6018 - Connie.Stemley@ThompsonHine.com
Please join us for a program which will focus on new employment regulations, initiatives and trends. We will provide an overview of hot topics and a preview of what to expect in 2020. We will also offer a road map of updates to consider for your organization's employment policies. Key topics include:
- The watch for landmark Supreme Court decisions on LGBTQ discrimination issues
- #MeToo implications in the workplace
- ADA and leave administration updates
- Trends in paid sick leave and unlimited PTO policies
- New wage theft notice laws
- Steps employers can take to prevent workplace violence
Our presenter will be Deborah S. Brenneman, a partner in Thompson Hine’s Labor & Employment and Business Litigation practice groups.
8:00 - 8:30 a.m.
Registration, networking and breakfast
8:30 - 10:30 a.m.
Thompson Hine LLP
10050 Innovation Drive
*GPS users may need to enter Miamisburg for accurate directions.
Attendance is complimentary, but please register online by February 14 to reserve your spot.
CLE credit has been requested for Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana.
Contact Connie at Connie.Stemley@ThompsonHine.com or 937.331.6018.