International Fiscal Association Cleveland Region Breakfast Seminar
Date: April 18, 2019
Time: 7:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. ET
Contact: Patricia Nagorski - Patricia.Nagorski@ThompsonHine.com
USA Branch of the International Fiscal Association Cleveland Region Breakfast Seminar
Please join us for the next session of IFA's breakfast seminar/webinar series.
BEAT Issues and Solutions
- Jeff Paravano, Partner and Tax Group Chair, BakerHostetler
- Nick Mowbray, Associate, BakerHostetler
Expense Allocation for Foreign Tax Credit Purposes
- Matt Wallace, Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Brandon Roytberg, Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers
Overview of FDII Proposed Regulations
- Jim Koenig, Partner, Thompson Hine LLP
7:30 a.m. Registration/Breakfast
8:30 a.m. Meeting
10:30 a.m. Adjourn
Two hours of CLE and CPE credit pending.
For more information or to register, please visit IFA's event web page.