IM Coffee Chat - Twenty-Two – Non-compete Agreements: What You Need to Know
Date: June 30, 2021
Time: 10:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. ET
Contact: Elise Hoffer, 513.352.6748
A complimentary webinar presented by Thompson Hine LLP
Join us for a mid-morning break to chat about hot topics and trends relevant to your business. Our concise and practical discussions will focus on a variety of developments that impact financial service industries, and we’ll offer insights and considerations that will certainly be of interest to you.
Wednesday, June 30
10:30 – 11:00 a.m. ET
Session Twenty-Two – Non-compete Agreements: What You Need to Know
Non-compete clauses are common in investment adviser employment contracts and partnership agreements. Although they are widely used, the enforceability of these clauses is sometimes challenging. Join us as we delve into hot topics that are impacting non-competes, including evolving legislation and market trends.
- Trends in non-competes and other restrictive covenants
- How multi-state companies manage the changing laws
- Can a company rely on a well-drafted agreement throughout an employee’s employment?
- How to protect a company’s most sensitive information
Upcoming program in this series (you must register separately for each):
- July 7 – Fourth of July Holiday Break
- July 14 – Resolving Regulatory Inquiry
Contact Elise Hoffer