IM Coffee Chat - Session Four - Building a Diverse Board
Date: February 24, 2021
Time: 10:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. ET
Contact: Elise.Hoffer@ThompsonHine.com, 513.352.6748
Join us for a mid-morning break each Wednesday to chat about hot topics and trends relevant to your business. Our concise and practical discussions will focus on a variety of developments that impact corporate governance considerations for both publicly-traded and private companies, and we’ll offer insights and considerations that will certainly be of interest to you.
Wednesday, February 24
10:30 – 11:00 a.m. ET
Session Four: Innovative Tools for Building a Diverse Board
Board diversity has been an area of investor focus in recent years, and this year is no exception. In this fourth session, we explore how using a behavioral interview process can help a mutual fund board recruit and retain successful and high performing directors while renewing its commitment to racial and ethnic diversity.
During this webinar we will discuss:
• Implementing a behavioral interviewing process to build diversity
• Conducting purposeful, targeted interviews
• Eliminating implicit bias
• Identifying qualities and behaviors that predict success
Please click here to register and receive instructions on how to join the webinar.
Upcoming Programs in this Series (you must register separately for each):
• February 26 – Form ADV - 2021 Updates and Considerations
• March 3 – SECs New Marketing Rule - Redefining "Advertisement"
• March 10 – SEC’s New Marketing Rule – Testimonials, Endorsements and Solicitation
Contact Elise Hoffer