Webinar: Cybersecurity: Balancing Compliance, Security & Due Diligence
Date: June 29, 2016
Time: 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. EDT
Contact: Aaisha Khan, 212.908.3906 - Aaisha.Khan@ThompsonHine.com
A webinar presented by Thompson Hine LLP and Viollis Group International
Please join us for an interactive discussion on cybersecurity and cyber liability. We’ll explore the latest developments in the cybersecurity landscape and offer strategies to help you manage the risks of cyber intrusions, including vulnerability assessments. We’ll also provide guidance on implementing controls to comply with regulations and managing compliant responses to data breaches in light of SEC and FTC enforcement policies, and examine recent class action claims against corporate officers and directors.
- Understanding the developing threat profile – all industries are at risk
- Proactive compliance: Vulnerability assessments & mitigating risk
- Regulatory pronouncements & actions regarding cybersecurity
- SEC disclosure issues
- Data breach response planning
- Cyber liability developments: Derivative, shareholder & consumer actions
- Drew Donofrio, Partner, Viollis Group
- Maranda Fritz, Partner, Thompson Hine
- Rich Heller (Moderator), Partner, Thompson Hine
- Tom Zych, Partner, Thompson Hine
Please complete our online form to register by June 28.
A link and instructions for participating in the webinar will be sent to you prior to the event.
Questions? Contact Aaisha Khan at 212.908.3906 or Aaisha.Khan@ThompsonHine.com
CLE credit in New York and New Jersey is currently pending approval.