Breakfast Seminar With DRMA – International Trade & Intellectual Property – Dayton
Date: March 08, 2018
Time: 7:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. EST
Contact: Ellen Geron, 937.443.6835 - Ellen.Geron@ThompsonHine.com
International Trade & Intellectual Property:
What You Need to Know
Presented by Thompson Hine LLP and the Dayton Region Manufacturers Association
International trade and intellectual property issues are hot in Washington. As a candidate, President Trump said that he would protect U.S. industries, and his administration has taken actions to combat theft of U.S. intellectual property and fight unfairly traded steel and aluminum.
- International Trade: What’s Happening in Washington
- Overview of Trade Law Regulations and Compliance
- Trade Remedy Laws/Trade Remedy Cases as Investments in Increasing Profits
- Patent, Trademark and Trade Secret Protection in the United States and Abroad
- Maintaining a Healthy Global Intellectual Property Portfolio
The program will be followed by a brief Q&A session. We look forward to seeing you.
7:30 – 7:50 a.m.
Registration, networking and buffet breakfast
7:50 – 9:00 a.m.
Program and Q&A
This seminar is complimentary for guests of Thompson Hine. Please register online by March 6.
Questions? Contact Ellen Geron at 937.443.6835 or Ellen.Geron@ThompsonHine.com.