PLI's Securities Regulation Institute (Oct. 28-30, 2015) — Multiple Locations
Dates: October 28, 2015 - October 30, 2015
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. EST
Contact: Sharon Bella, 513.352.6707 - Sharon.Bella@ThompsonHine.com
You are cordially invited to attend Practising Law Institute's 47th Annual Securities Regulation Institute via a live webcast at our Atlanta, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dayton and New York offices. The program will run from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. each day, with continental breakfast (at 8:30 a.m.) and lunch provided. The Institute is complimentary for clients and friends of Thompson Hine but you must register online to reserve your seat.
- Keynote Address: Hon. Mary Jo White, Chair, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- How’s Life in the Capital Markets (How Strong Is the Pulse)?
- What to Do in a Crisis: Cybersecurity, Investigations, Whistleblowers, What Else?
- Activism in 2016: Understanding the Dynamics of the Changing Landscape & Changing Roles
- Ethical Dilemmas in the Deal World
- Featured Speaker: Tony West, Executive Vice President, Government Affairs, General Counsel & Corporate Secretary, PepsiCo
- Reality or Ghost Story? Do International Issues Matter Again in the U.S. Markets?
- Fund Facts for Corporate Lawyers – What You Need to Know About the ‘40 Act
- What’s Happening in Delaware? And Why You Need to Know
- Interview and Q&A with the Staff of the Division of Corporation Finance
- M&A Today: Do the Laws of Attraction Still Apply?
- Still a Fulcrum of Investor Protection – Accounting Issues Facing Companies & Audit Committees
- Government Enforcement Priorities: What’s on the Agenda Now & in 2016?
- The Defense Perspective: Strategies & Practical Considerations From the Source
- Hot Topics in Private Securities Litigation: Lessons Learned & Practice Tips From Recent Cases
- Disclosure Quandaries: Conflict Minerals, Clawbacks & More
- Ethics Perspectives From Former SEC General Counsels