1L Kelly Services/Thompson Hine Diversity Summer Associate Program
Thompson Hine and Kelly Services are committed to working collaboratively to offer a diverse 1L law student practical and valuable work experience to strengthen their legal and professional skills. We mutually believe that a diverse and inclusive culture creates a richer work environment for all employees and demonstrates a strong commitment to local communities. Success in developing strong diverse legal talent requires the collaborative effort of our business partners. To that end, Thompson Hine and Kelly Services are looking for a diverse rising second-year law student to participate in a ten-week summer associate program. The selected candidate will receive:
- A paid 1L summer associate position at Thompson Hine, with a weekly salary.
- The ability to spend a portion of the summer program experience working in Thompson Hine’s Cleveland, Ohio office and working for Kelly Services in Troy, Michigan. A stipend will be provided to cover living expenses in Troy, Michigan.
- A $5,000 bonus will be paid upon the successful completion of Thompson Hine’s 1L Summer Program.
If the 1L summer associate receives and accepts an offer to join Thompson Hine’s 2L Summer Program, they will receive:
- A paid 2L summer associate position at Thompson Hine in the Cleveland, Ohio office.
- A bonus paid upon the successful completion of the summer program.
- Eligibility to apply for Thompson Hine’s 2L* Diversity Scholarship. If this student is selected as the 2L Scholarship recipient, a bonus will be paid at the successful completion of that summer program. A second bonus payment will be paid if the student receives and accepts a first-year associate offer.
Applications will be accepted beginning December 1 and reviewed on a continual basis until positions are filled.
*Minus applicable taxes and withholdings
For more information click here.
Access the application here.