Adreanne Stephenson Stuckey
Adreanne is an associate in the Environmental practice group. She focuses her practice on health and safety counseling in business, regulatory and legislative matters, environmental enforcement actions, and compliance with environmental regulations, including EPCRA, CERCLA and RCRA.
Prior to joining Thompson Hine, Adreanne worked in the Environmental Enforcement Section of the Ohio Attorney General’s Office, where she litigated Ohio air pollution cases before Common Pleas Courts and the Environmental Review Appeals Commission, advised Ohio EPA on enforcement actions, negotiated settlements for various cases, conducted discovery, and drafted complaints, motions and briefs.
- “EPA Moving Forward With CERCLA Financial Responsibility Rules for Hardrock Mining Industry—More on the Way,” Thompson Hine Environmental Update, April 2017
- “U.S. EPA Must Promulgate New Hazardous Substance Spill Prevention Rules,” Thompson Hine Environmental Update, March 2016
- “Two Sides of the Same Coin: Justice Powell and Justice Marshall’s Perspectives on Education and the Law,” University of Notre Dame Law School Journal of Law, Ethics and Public Policy, 2014
- “Emotional Dystrophy,” Winged Nation, 2011
- 2017 Culture Driver Award, First Annual Queen City Young Professional Accolades
- University of Notre Dame Law School Journal of Law, Ethics and Public Policy, 2012-2014
- Black Law Students Association Dwight King Excellence in Service Award, 2013
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Ohio Women’s Bar Association
- Vocal Arts Ensemble of Cincinnati, Board Member