Louis F. Solimine
Louis is a partner who focuses his practice on corporate transactions and commercial law with extensive experience in general corporate representation of publicly and privately held businesses including mergers, acquisitions and divestitures; formation of corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships and joint ventures; bank and venture capital financing; Uniform Commercial Code; executive employment consulting and noncompetition agreements; license agreements; and service as corporate director and secretary.
Louis also has extensive experience in major Chapter 11 bankruptcy cases throughout the United States, workouts, other corporate reorganizations and creditors' rights including secured financing and letters of credit; commercial foreclosures; secured party sales and assignments for the benefit of creditors; rights of secured and unsecured creditors, landlords and equipment lessors in bankruptcy.
- AV® Preeminent Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America, 1994 to 2018; named Lawyer of the Year, 2018 Cincinnati – Litigation – Bankruptcy
- Selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers by Ohio Super Lawyers magazine, 2004 to 2016
- Listed in Legal 500 in Merger and Acquisition, 2014
- Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers, 2006 to 2017
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Corporate and Securities Law Committee
- Bankruptcy Committee
- Unauthorized Practice of Law Committee, chair 2006 to 2008
- St. Ursula Villa School, past vice chairman and secretary
- Tri-State Association for Corporate Renewal
- Hamilton County Court of Common Pleas, Arbitration Panel, chairman