Zohra is an associate in the firm’s Corporate Transactions & Securities group. She focuses her practice on mergers and acquisitions, securities, commercial contracts and general corporate matters.
- "A Historic Day for Startups – The SEC’s New Crowdfunding Rules," Thompson Hine Early Stage & Emerging Company Update, November 2015
- “A Subtle Loophole: Circumventing §271 of the Delaware General Corporation Law,” Thompson Hine Business Law Update, Fall 2015
- “Liability of Human Resource Professionals,” Human Resources Association of the Twin Tiers (HRATT), 2013
- Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, Wharton Certificate in Management, 2014
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association 3Rs Program