Rebeccah C. Raines
Rebeccah is an associate in the Corporate Transactions & Securities group. She focuses on a wide range of corporate transactions including mergers and acquisitions, contract preparation and review, general corporate governance matters, and preparation of transaction documents. She also assists with mergers and acquisitions of health care groups and researches federal and state health care laws.
- “OIG Issues Advisory Opinion on Gainsharing Arrangement Between Physician Group and Medical Center,” Thompson Hine Health Care Law Update, January 2018
- “Permissibility of Electronic Records and Signatures Under the UETA,” Thompson Hine Business Law Update, Spring 2017
- “Health Care Provider Requirements Under Final Nondiscrimination Rules,” Thompson Hine Health Care Law Update, October 2016
- “HIPAA Phase 2 Audit Program,” Thompson Hine Health Care Law Update, April 2016
- “Civil Monetary Penalties Upheld for Violation of the HIPAA Privacy Rule by a Home Health Company,” Thompson Hine Health Care Law Update, February 2016
- “Evaluating the Inebriated: An Analysis of the HIPAA Privacy Rule and its Implications on Hospital Emergency Departments,” 40 Dayton L. Rev.
- Dayton Bar Association
- The Miami Valley School, volunteer
March 09, 2016