Emma is an associate in the firm’s Corporate Transactions & Securities practice. She counsels early stage and mid and large capital public and private companies on a broad range of general corporate issues including company formation and governance; capital raising and investment; commercial financing; reorganizations, mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and dissolutions; and intellectual property and contract formation.
Emma also facilitates securities offerings under the Securities Act of 1933 and provides guidance on compliance with securities regulations under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. She prepares documentation including current and periodic reports, proxy statements and prospectuses, as well as primary registration and disclosure documents for investment companies and investment advisers. In addition, Emma advises public companies regarding NASDAQ and NYSE continued listing requirements.
- “A Historic Day for Startups – The SEC’s New Crowdfunding Rules,” Thompson Hine Early Stage & Emerging Company Update, November 2015
- “New SEC Rules on General Solicitation: What Entrepreneurs Should Know,” UpTech, October 2013
- “Legal Considerations for Emerging Entities,” Springboard, September 2013
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- The Ohio Arts Council, gubernatorial appointee
- Aeqai, Inc., trustee
- ArtWorks, trustee
- Attitude (Cincinnati Ballet Associate Board), vice-chair
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Cincinnati
- Boy Scouts of America, Dan Beard Council, Professional Leadership Network
- University Club of Cincinnati, co-chair, Entertainment Committee
Thompson Hine Advises Pro Mach, Inc. on Major Cross-Border Acquisition - P.E. Labellers Acquisition Closed May 17
May 19, 2017