Lindsay is an associate in the Labor & Employment group. She advises employers on a variety of issues including litigation, employment policies, leave laws and employee mobility. She also defends their interests in single-plaintiff lawsuits and arbitration proceedings involving discrimination charges, and in National Labor Relations Board investigations and proceedings.
While attending law school, Lindsay served as a judicial extern for Ohio Supreme Court Chief Justice Maureen O’Connor.
- “DOL Sides with Circuit Courts, Adopts New Intern Test,” Thompson Hine Labor & Employment @lert, January 2018
- “NLRB Reverts Back to Pre-Browning-Ferris Joint Employer Test,” Thompson Hine Labor & Employment @lert, December 2017
- “EEOC Seeks Comment on Proposed Unlawful Harassment Guidance,” Thompson Hine Labor & Employment @lert, February 2017
- “Federal Judge Enjoins New FLSA Overtime Regulations.” Thompson Hine Labor & Employment @lert, November 2016
- “Legalizing Recreational Marijuana Use: Business as Usual for Employers,” Thompson Hine Labor & Employment @lert, November 2016
- CALI Awards in Trial Practice, Fiduciary Responsibility and Patient-Client Care, The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law
- Ohio State Bar Association