Catherine R. Hartman
Catherine is an associate in the firm’s Business Litigation group. She has substantive, practical and trial experience in areas including intellectual property, antitrust, insurance, and criminal defense.
Catherine earned her J.D. from Columbia University School of Law.
While attending law school, Catherine served as a judicial intern for The Honorable Harold Baer, Jr. of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York.
Illustrative examples of Catherine’s experience include:
- Member of a team representing a technology company in a patent infringement suit.
- Member of a team representing a large insurance broker in antitrust multidistrict litigation.
- Trial team counsel representing a defendant charged with felony gun possession, and representing two asylees with their respective asylum applications on the grounds of political persecution and sexual orientation.
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member