Andrea B. Daloia
Andrea practices in the firm's Product Liability Litigation, Construction and Business Litigation practice groups. She represents major corporations in the defense of mass torts, toxic torts, putative class actions, employment-related torts, injuries to persons and property, and premises liability actions. Andrea also focuses her practice on risk avoidance, litigation, and dispute resolution concerning commercial, consumer, and building products, and claims involving owners, contractors, architects, engineers, construction managers, and other construction professionals.
- Taylor v. Am. Chemistry Council, 2009 U.S. App. LEXIS 17321 (1st Cir. Mass. Aug. 3, 2009).
- Roney v. Gencorp, et al., No. 3:05-0788, 2009 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 80849 (S.D.W. Va. Sept. 4, 2009).
- Taylor v. Airco, Inc., 2007 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 64441.
- Bogner v. Airco, Inc., 353 F. Supp. 2d 977 (C.D. Ill. 2005).
- National representation of multiple chemical manufacturers and trade associations in various state and federal mass and toxic tort suits involving claims of intentional tort, product liability, fraud and civil conspiracy.
- National representation of the largest polymer service company in product liability matters.
- Representation of multi-national chemical corporations in product liability matters resulting in wrongful death suits.
- Representation of a leading coatings manufacturer in TCE exposure litigation.
- Representation of construction manager and construction engineer in wrongful death cases.
- National representation of large construction manager and construction engineer in various lawsuits, mediations and arbitrations.
- "Sexual Misconduct and the Government: Time to Take a Stand," 48. Clev. St. L. Rev. 793, 2000
- Selected as an Ohio Super Lawyer Rising Star by Ohio Super Lawyers magazine, 2009 and 2013
- Defense Research Institute
- DANCECleveland, board member