Jack is an associate in the Construction and Real Estate groups. His practice encompasses a variety of real estate and economic development matters, including public and private financing, acquisitions and dispositions, risk management and commercial leasing. Jack has a particular interest in public-private partnership (P3) projects.
During law school, Jack interned with the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) in its Washington, D.C. headquarters and Columbus, Ohio field office. While at HUD, Jack was involved with systems-level regulatory issues as well as locally-based transactions utilizing Federal Housing Administration-insured financing, such as affordable housing, senior living centers and health care facilities.
Jack is a member of the Sustainability Initiative Committee of the firm’s Cleveland office.
- “Update: Ohio Appellate Court Affirms Injunction on Local Hire Law,” Thompson Hine Construction Update, December 2017
- “Update: Court Grants Permanent Injunction in Local Hire Lawsuit,” Thompson Hine Construction Update, February 2017
- “New Ohio Property Tax Exemption for Commercial and Industrial Development,” Thompson Hine Construction Update, January 2017
- “Local Hiring Programs – Recent Updates and Legislation,” ABA, Under Construction, Vol. 18 No. 2, December 2016
- Member, Cleveland Leadership Center’s Civic Leadership Institute, Fall 2016