Elizabeth H. Blattner
Elizabeth is a partner in the firm’s Corporate Transactions & Securities practice.
She focuses her practice on:
- Drafting and negotiating a wide range of contracts, including supply management, vendor and customer agreements; distribution agreements; and software, content and mobile application license agreements
- Advising privately held companies
- Representing companies in acquisitions and dispositions
- Assisting companies with contract management programs
Elizabeth’s prior law firm experience, together with her in-house counsel experience with Reynolds and Reynolds, the automotive industry’s largest provider of automobile dealership software, services and forms, enables her to provide practical, results-oriented advice to clients. While attending law school, Elizabeth served as an intern for the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
- 2016 Campaign for Equal Justice Awards Gala, Co-Chair
- Legal counsel, Dayton Visual Arts Center
- Member, 100+ Women
- Mentor, College Promise program
- Board member, Dayton-Montgomery County Port Authority
- Member, University of Dayton Law and Technology Program seminar steering committee
Thompson Hine Elects New PartnersThompson Hine LLP
January 05, 2017