Sharen Swartz Neuhardt
Sharen is a partner in the firm's Corporate Transactions & Securities practice group. She focuses her practice on corporate, commercial, computer and securities law matters, including financings, licensing transactions and mergers and acquisitions.
Prior to joining the firm, Sharen was vice president and general counsel for Mead Data Central, Inc. Sharen is currently the Democratic candidate for Congress in Ohio's Tenth Congressional District.
From 2005 until February 2008, Sharen served as chair of the firm's Corporate Transactions & Securities practice group.
- "Outsourcing Issues and Solutions," Commercial Law Advisor, 1993
- "New Thinking Regarding Software Protection," Licensing Law and Business Report, 1990
- Dayton Business Journal's Who's Who in Law, 2005 to 2007
- Selected for inclusion in Ohio Super Lawyers®, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2010 and 2011
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America, 2006 to 2010 and 2012 to 2013