Eric S. Clark
Eric is a partner in the firm's Labor & Employment practice group. He is experienced in every facet of labor and employment law, including matters arising under the NLRA, ERISA, FLSA, Title VII, ADEA, ADA, FMLA, the Davis-Bacon Act, the Service Contract Act, and prevailing wage laws. Eric regularly counsels clients regarding matters arising under these statutes and represents clients before various state and federal agencies and courts. Eric has first-chaired the defense of numerous single plaintiff, class and collective actions. In addition, Eric regularly represents clients in labor arbitrations, negotiating collective bargaining agreements and union organizing campaigns.
Before joining Thompson Hine, Eric was Labor Counsel at General Electric Co. in Lynn, Massachusetts.
- "The Employee Free Choice Act: It’s Coming, Are You Ready?"
- "The Three-Headed Monster - ADA, FMLA and Workers' Compensation," by CBA
- "Strikes & Lockouts," sponsored by ACI
- "Employment Contracts," sponsored by Hammond Law Group
- "Preparation – What You Need to Know," sponsored by NBI
- "The Changing Landscape of Labor Relations," sponsored by Thompson Hine
- "The New FLSA Regulations," sponsored by Thompson Hine
- "Ohio Employment Law Summary," sponsored by Lorman
- "Reductions in Force," sponsored by Thompson Hine
- "Using Alternative Dispute Resolution in Employment Matters," sponsored by AAA
- "Drafting an Alternative Dispute Resolution Program," sponsored by Nixon Peabody
- Selected as an Ohio Super Lawyer Rising Star by Ohio Super Lawyers magazine, 2012 and 2014
- Recognized in Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business, Labor & Employment, 2013