Our Corporate Real Estate Team serves public and private companies whose core business is not real estate development or investment, but whose real estate is a significant asset to their business.
- Acquisitions and sales
- Plant operating agreements
- Facilities outsourcing agreements
- Real estate tax contests
- Government incentives
- Reciprocal easement agreements
- Ground leases
- Headquarters relocation
- Shared services agreement
- Leasing and subleasing
- Utilities supply agreements
- Joint venture and ground lease financing for an engine manufacturing plant on behalf of a Japanese automaker.
- Representation of a corporation in the $650,000,000 purchase of paper mills plus 650,000 acres of timberland in several New England and midwestern states.
- Representation of a public company in the $260,000,000 sale of a division involving the disposition of leased and owned properties in 22 states.
- Representation of a financial institution in outsourcing of facilities management, project management and portfolio administration services for 400+ property portfolio.
- Standardization of lease forms and lease administration for a manufacturing company with over 40 national and international warehouse, distribution and manufacturing facilities.
- Section 1031 tax-deferred exchange transaction of current corporate headquarters for newly constructed corporate headquarters, with refinancing of new headquarters pursuant to $5,000,000 tax-free bond issuance.
- Review, abstracting and organization of real property asset records in multiple states for chemical company.
- Development of a lease tickler system for a biotech client with operations in multiple states and countries.
- Representation of a foreign insurance company in a $240,000,000 sale involving 43 retail and office properties located in 14 states.