We are a proud supporter of a variety of activities and organizations that address the unique challenges and issues facing family-owned and privately held businesses and recognize their successes, including:
- Sponsor of the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year® program, which recognizes and celebrates the entrepreneurial leaders of successful, dynamic and growing businesses.
- Sponsor of the Association for Corporate Growth’s 2009 Great Lakes Capital Connection. The Association for Corporate Growth is the premier global association for professionals involved in corporate growth, corporate development and mergers and acquisitions for midsize to large companies.
- Member of the Greater Cleveland Partnership, one of the largest chambers of commerce in the U.S., having as one of its major initiatives economic development through support of small to midsize privately held businesses.
- Associate member of The Presidents’ Council, which is comprised of CEOs of the largest African-American–owned and operated businesses in the Greater Cleveland area and has as its mission providing leadership, innovative ideas and resources to advance African-American business in Northeast Ohio.
- Service provider member of the Conway Center for Family Business, a not-for-profit organization that provides educational programs, resources and networking opportunities to support the growth and success of family-owned businesses in central Ohio. The Center celebrates the successes of family-owned businesses at its annual awards program and offers peer group opportunities for next-generation leaders and women family business owners.
- Corporate partner of the University of Cincinnati Goering Center for Family & Private Business, an institute designed to drive family and private firm success through excellence in training and education.
- Sponsor of the Southwest Ohio Franchise Business Network of the International Franchise Association.