Peter is a partner in the firm's Corporate Transactions & Securities practice group. His practice focuses on representing domestic and foreign public and private companies in corporate finance and securities law, venture capital, private equity and general corporate matters.. He also has considerable experience representing emerging growth companies and handling hedge fund matters.
His experience spans a wide variety of financial transactions and stock transactions, including private placements, PIPE transactions, public company filings, Sarbanes-Oxley compliance, M&A, restructuring, reorganizations, and IPOs. In addition, he advises companies, underwriters and placement agents on the structure and preparation of investment materials and related agreements.
Peter's experience includes a broad spectrum of business sectors including biotechnology, biopharmaceutical, mining, clean technology, manufacturing and retail. He has served on the board of directors of a public company and has held vice president positions for several emerging growth companies. Peter also studied at the London School of Economics.
Peter received his M.B.A. in Finance and is licensed to practice in New York.
- Pace University School of Law, J.D., 1998
- Pace University, M.B.A., 1998
- Iona College, B.A., 1993, Economics, Member of Omicron Delta Epsilon, National Honor Society in Economics
- Private placement of convertible debentures and common stock and warrants valued at $6,000,000 for publicly traded clean technology company.
- Private placement of common stock and warrants valued at $3,000,000 for private life sciences company with nanotechnology delivery system with aesthetic and medical applications.
- Private placement of common stock and warrants valued at $1,000,000 for private life sciences company with painless micro needle injection device for insulin.
- Private placement of convertible debentures and warrants valued at $26,600,000 for publicly traded steel and copper manufacturing company.
- IPO of units consisting of common stock and warrants valued at approximately $68,000,000 for special purpose acquisition corporation.
- IPO of common stock and redeemable common stock purchase warrants valued at approximately $25,000,000 for voice over internet protocol (VOIP) company.
- Private placement of Series A voting convertible preferred stock valued at approximately $3,000,000 for a private biotechnology company specializing in the treatment of cancer.
- Private placement of units consisting of common stock and warrants to purchase shares of common stock valued at approximately $750,000 for publicly traded communications company.
- International asset purchase and sale totaling $10,000,000 for the purchase of assets in connection with hair color wash out products.
- Private placement of Class B common stock valued at approximately $1,000,000 for a private company which develops software and equipment in connection with the national “Do Not Call” registry.
- Revolving loan credit facilities totaling $9,500,000 and $7,950,000 for a small business engaged in manufacturing and distributing high quality, personalized quilts.
- Reverse triangular merger of telecommunications companies valued at approximately $10,000,000 in cash and stock.
- Two private placements of Series B convertible preferred stock and Series C convertible preferred stock valued at approximately $17,000,000 and $36,000,000 respectively, for a private company which manufactures telecommunications equipment for the personal communications services (PCS) industry.
- IPO of Common Stock valued at approximately $34,000,000 for Internet date company.
- Private placement of units of Series C convertible preferred stock and warrants to purchase shares of common stock valued at approximately $6,000,000 for a private company which develops, markets and licenses electric commerce software for internet retail marketplace.
- Private placement of Series A convertible preferred stock valued at $6,000,000 for a private company which develops e-commerce shopping destinations on the internet designed to attract consumers who support charities and other nonprofit organizations.
- Private placement of Series A convertible preferred stock valued at approximately $14,000,000 for a private company that facilitates e-commerce outsourced fulfillment solutions to manufacturers.
- Private placement of approximately $50,000,000 of limited liability company membership interests of entities seeking to invest in, and acquire, securities of various types of internet companies.
- Private placement of limited liability company membership interests for retail, institutional and offshore hedge funds totaling $300,000,000; each fund sought to raise $100,000,000.
Professional & Civic Involvement
Professional AssociationsNew York State Bar Association
- Sponsor and Speaker: Brazil, June 2012 - “Form 10 Public Securities Offering: Programa de Registro nas Bolsas de Valores dos EUA Capitalizacao Para Empresas Brasileiras nos Mercado Capitais de Maior Liquidez do Mundo” : (Translation: Registration program in the U.S. stock exchanges capitalizing Brazilian companies in the most liquid capital markets in the world)