Personal and Succession Planning: Estate and gift planning and drafting; administration of estates, trusts and guardianships; income taxation of estates, trusts and beneficiaries; and planning for charitable gifts and foundations.
Peace Corps, 1968-1970
- University of Michigan, J.D., 1968
- Yale University, B.A., 1965, cum laude
Professional & Civic Involvement
Professional AssociationsAmerican College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC) · Member, Legal Education Committee
Estate Planning Council · Member
Estate Planners Group · Member
Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
Professional ActivitiesCleveland State University Law School · Former Adjunct Professor of Law, "Wealth Transfer Taxation" and "Estate Planning"
- Author · On the Threshold of Fortune, Professional Press, 1999
Frequent speaker at planning and tax seminars sponsored by the firm and by area professional organizations
- Selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers by Ohio Super Lawyer magazine 2010-2013
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America, 2013