Allison is a staff attorney in the firm's Labor & Employment group. She focuses her practice on all areas of employment law and has particular experience with matters involving wrongful termination laws, the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Age Discrimination in Employment Act.
While attending law school, Allison served as a legal extern for the Honorable Timothy S. Black of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio.
Allison is admitted to practice in Ohio and Kentucky.
- University of Cincinnati, J.D., 2012, magna cum laude, University of Cincinnati Law Review, Articles Editor (2011-2012), associate member (2010-2011); Trial Practice Team, member (2011-2012)
- The Ohio State University, B.A., 2008, Mock Trial Team, public relations executive and team captain (2006-2007), member (2004-2007)
Professional & Civic Involvement
Professional AssociationsPotter Stewart Inn of Court
Cincinnati Bar Association Young Lawyers Section
Northern Kentucky Bar Association
American Bar Association
Community ActivitiesUniversity of Cincinnati Public Interest Law Group · Fundraising Chair (2010- 2011)
Cincinnati Museum of Art · Docent Corps Candidate
- Texas Young Lawyers Association Regional Trial Practice Competition, 1st place, 2012
- National Trial Practice Competition, 10th place, 2012
- Henry A. Morrill Constitutional Law Prize, 2009