Year Two: What’s New? – Cincinnati
Date: May 16, 2018
Time: 7:45 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. EDT
Contact: Sharon Bella, 513.352.6707 - Sharon.Bella@ThompsonHine.com
A look at the changing legal environment for employers in the Trump administration’s second year
7:45 – 8:15 a.m.
Registration & breakfast
8:15 – 11:30 a.m.
Program (includes 15-minute break)
Join us as lawyers from our Labor & Employment and Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation groups examine the rapidly evolving legal landscape under the Trump administration and the developments that affect employment laws and benefit plans. Our topics will include:
- Updating employment policies concerning leave laws, sexual harassment, biometric data, paid parental leave and medical marijuana; includes an interactive session to help participants apply what they’ve learned
- How the administration’s changes to immigration policies and rules are impacting businesses
- Overview of changes affecting employer-provided benefit plans
- Update on the NLRB’s challenge to mandatory arbitration agreements
- Will the administration create a more employer-friendly NLRB?
Scripps Conference Center
312 Walnut Street
Parking in the Scripps Center parking garage (located at the corner of 3rd and Walnut Streets) will be validated.
Please register online by May 11.
CLE credit (3.0 hours) has been requested for Ohio and Kentucky; HRCI credit also pending