Rail Transportation Forum — Washington, D.C.
Date: October 01, 2015
Time: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. EST
Contact: Randy Miller, 202.263.4186 - Randy.Miller@ThompsonHine.com
Thompson Hine cordially invites you to our Rail Transportation Forum addressing major issues impacting transportation by rail and covering various regulatory and legislative actions. The full-day program is designed for business and legal personnel who handle rail transportation matters for their organizations. We will also host a reception for attendees at our office on September 30th.
We are pleased to announce our confirmed guest speakers for the forum:
- Melissa Porter, Chief Counsel, Federal Railroad Administration
- Adrian Arnakis, Majority Counsel, Senate Commerce Committee and Patrick Fuchs, Staff Member, Senate Commerce Committee
- Lucy Marvin, Director, Surface Transportation Board Office of Public Assistance, Governmental Affairs, and Compliance
Forum topics will include:
- Rail Regulatory Overview
- Rail Legislative Reform: S.808
- Regulation of Rail Rates and Practices
- Rail Contracting Strategies
- Rail Safety Regulatory Issues
Reception: Wednesday, September 30, 5:30 - 7 p.m.
Thompson Hine LLP
1919 M Street NW, Suite 700
Washington, D.C. 20036
Forum: Thursday, October 1, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Mount Vernon Place UMC Conference Facility
900 Massachusetts Avenue NW
Washington, D.C. 20001
This event is complimentary but please register online to reserve your spot.
Contact Randy Miller at Randy.Miller@ThompsonHine.com or 202.263.4186 with any questions or to receive an information sheet with venue directions and hotel information.