PLI's Securities Regulation Institute (Nov. 2-4) – Multiple Locations
Dates: November 02, 2016 - November 04, 2016
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. EDT
Contact: Sharon Bella, 513.352.6707 - Sharon.Bella@ThompsonHine.com
Thompson Hine cordially invites you to one of the firm’s viewing sites for PLI’s annual conference on securities regulation and corporate governance that brings together leading securities and corporate legal experts to deliver practical information, insights, real-world strategies and solutions to the many challenges facing clients today.
This year’s topics include:
- Latest developments in capital formation, including techniques, timing and pitfalls under the JOBS Act and the FAST Act
- SEC rulemaking and interpretive developments
- Accounting and auditing developments that companies, audit committees and counsel need to know
- Up-to-date insights on activist strategies and corporate responses
- What’s trending in M&A
- Updates on enforcement from state, federal and international regulators
8:30 – 9:00 a.m. - Continental Breakfast & Introduction
9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. - Program (lunch provided daily)
Attendance is free of charge for clients and friends of Thompson Hine but seating is limited; please register online by October 26.
View or download the full, detailed agenda (PDF).
CLE credit has been requested for multiple states. Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Virginia are all approved; Tennessee is pending. Check the status of CLE credit requests on PLI’s website.