On the Horizon ... Trends Facing the Chemical Industry
Date: December 05, 2013
Time: 8:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. EST
Contact: Alice Armstrong, 216.566.5404 - Alice.Armstrong@ThompsonHine.com
The seminar will be presented live in our Cleveland office:
Thompson Hine LLP
3900 Key Center
127 Public Square
It will be broadcast simultaneously via videoconference to our Atlanta, Cincinnati, Columbus, Dayton, New York and Washington, D.C. offices.
Thompson Hine's Chemical Industry Initiative invites you to attend a complimentary seminar.
(CLE credits are pending.)
Our seminar offers a “look ahead” of impending trends that will impact the chemical industry and provides insight to keep you in compliance and out of trouble.
Our topics will include:
- Speed Dating – Review of Top Chemicals
- Trends: California's Safer Consumer Products Act, TSCA, REACh, and Sustainability
- OSHA's Increased Targeting of Chemical Facilities—Are You Prepared?
- Trade Secrets: The White Collar Perspective
- Making a Federal Case Out of It…What In-house Counsel can Expect in Federal Court
8:30 a.m. Continental Breakfast and Registration
9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. - Program
Lunch will be provided. Parking will be validated.
CLE credits are pending in Georgia, Kentucky, New Jersey New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Virginia.