NEXTOhio Internet Startup Conference — Akron
Date: April 09, 2015
Time: 5:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m. EST
Contact: Elaine Kralik, 216.566.5773 - Elaine.Kralik@thompsonhine.com
Please join us for an informative, complimentary startup conference presented in association with the University of Akron School of Law. It’s geared toward entrepreneurs who have recently started or plan to start an Internet company, and will feature a series of rapid-fire talks on how to get an Internet startup off the ground, including:
- How to Start Your Internet Company if You Don’t Code
- How to Learn to Code and/or Find a Technical Cofounder
- What Angel Investors Are Looking for & How to Attract Funding in the Midwest
- Killer Mistakes Startups Make
- IP Strategies Post-Alice Corp v. CLS Bank International & the America Invents Act
- Overview of Local Resources for Startups
Program: 5:30-7:30 p.m.
Networking: 7:30-10:30 p.m.
Location: Quaker Station, 130 E. Mill Street, Akron, OH 44308
Free pizza and a cash bar will be available. Please register online to reserve your spot.
For more information, visit NEXTOhio.com or contact Professor Annal Vyas at email@example.com with any questions.
Thompson Hine LLP is the exclusive sponsor of this conference.