Managing the M&A Chaos: Role of In-House Counsel
Date: September 28, 2016
Time: 8:10 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. EDT
Contact: Elise Hoffer, 513.352.6748 - Elise.Hoffer@ThompsonHine.com
A breakfast briefing presented by the Southwest Ohio Chapter of the Association of Corporate Counsel and Thompson Hine LLP
Join us for an informative discussion of strategies and best practices to help in-house counsel better allocate resources and mitigate risk during the M&A process.
Managing the Deal Process
From selecting the team to handle the transaction and creating a budget through closing, integration and beyond, we’ll identify important ways to streamline the process and ensure business goals are achieved.
- Nick Farrell, General Counsel, Hillenbrand
- Vanessa Indriolo, Head of Acquisitions and Strategic Investments, Fifth Third Bank
- Mono Bhattacharya, Partner, RKCA
- John Cottingham, Partner, Thompson Hine
- Emma Off, Associate, Thompson Hine
The Developing Market for M&A Representations and Warranties Insurance
Our panelists will examine the role of “reps and warranties” insurance in protecting the parties’ interests and offer guidance on selecting coverage.
- Bob Grigas, Vice President, Hylant
- Frank Chaiken, Partner, Thompson Hine
- Todd Schild, Partner, Thompson Hine
1.5 hours of CLE credit is pending for the states of Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky.
Registration & continental breakfast
Welcome & introduction
8:30 – 10:00 a.m.
Thompson Hine LLP
312 Walnut Street
There is no charge to attend, but please register online by September 22 to reserve your seat.