International Trade Policy in the Trump Administration: Initiatives, Implementation, Impact – Webinar
Date: January 26, 2017
Time: 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. EST
Contact: Randy Miller, 202.263.4186 - Randy.Miller@ThompsonHine.com
Please join us for a discussion on U.S. international trade policy in the Trump administration. The webinar will focus on Trump’s trade team appointments, likely policy initiatives, the implementation process for these initiatives, and how these initiatives may impact U.S. businesses.
- Confirmation status of key trade-related appointments
- Country analysis: China, Cuba, Iran and Russia
- Trade agreements: NAFTA and TPP
- Trade enforcement
- What measures can the president take?
- Which actions require congressional cooperation?
- How quickly will these changes occur?
- How will these proposed trade policy changes affect U.S. businesses?
- What should U.S. businesses do to protect their interests?
- How will our trading partners react?
Please register online to participate. Instructions for logging in to the webinar will be emailed to registrants two days prior to the session. We invite you to submit questions in advance of, or during, the webinar to Trade@ThompsonHine.com.