Construction & Real Estate Hot Topics Seminar – Cleveland
Date: May 11, 2017
Time: 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. EST
Contact: Jenny Hamilton, 216.566.5659 - Jenny.Hamilton@ThompsonHine.com
The Latest Technology, Terms & Conditions
to Keep Your Project Running Smoothly
Please join us for a presentation exploring the latest legal trends and developments impacting the construction and real estate industries. Lawyers from our Construction and Real Estate practice groups and wholly owned subsidiary, Project Management Consultants LLC, will provide valuable insight on topics including:
- Is That Your Best Offer? How Changes in Federal Programs Could Impact Local Development Projects
Additional Hot Topics
- Do You Want to Upgrade to the Turbocharged Model? Will You Notice the Difference? New AIA Documents and BIM Incorporation
- Highway to the Danger Zone: Drones and Their Influence on Real Estate
- This 15-Minute Presentation Could Save You 15% or More: Commercial General Liability Coverage and the “Your Work” Exclusion
- Subterranean GPS: Navigating Legal Rights in Mineral Interests
- Is it a Cadillac or a Chevy? The Pros and Cons of Going LEED Green
There is no charge for this seminar, but please register online to reserve your seat.
7:30 – 8:00 a.m.
Continental breakfast and networking
8:00 – 10:00 a.m.
Parking in the Memorial Parking Garage will be validated.