Construction Project Delivery & Finance Keys for Success - Atlanta
Date: September 14, 2016
Time: 3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. EDT
Contact: Lamar Dixon, 404.407.3611 - Lamar.Dixon@ThompsonHine.com
Watch Out, the First Step's a Doozy!
Construction Project Delivery & Finance Keys for Success
3 - 5 p.m. – Seminar
5 - 7 p.m. – Cocktail Reception
Please join us for an informative joint seminar for construction, development, engineering, architecture and related industry professionals presented by Thompson Hine and its wholly owned subsidiary, Project Management Consultants. The agenda will include:
- Construction Project Delivery Methods
- Summary of Project Delivery Methods
- Advantages and Disadvantages
- Selection Methodologies and Issues
- Risk Management and Insurance Issues
- Role of Partnering – Hotel Development Project Case Study
- Visioning and Goal Alignment
- Public vs. Private Procurement Issues
- Facilitated Guaranteed Maximum Price Process
- Project Management
- Structured Finance Issues and Techniques for Public-Private Projects
Please plan to stay after the program for our monthly Wednesday Wine reception, where you can continue the conversation and enjoy premium cocktails and hors d’oeuvres with other area professionals.
Continuing education credit pending: 1.5 hours for the Georgia Board of Architects and Interior Designers and 1.5 hours for the Georgia Board of Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors.