PLI's 46th Annual Securities Regulation Institute (Nov. 5, 6 & 7) - Multiple Locations
Dates: November 05, 2014 - November 07, 2014
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. EST
Contact: Sharon Bella, 513.352.6707 - Sharon.Bella@ThompsonHine.com
Thompson Hine invites you to join us for the Practising Law Institute's 46th Annual Securities Regulation Institute, which will be broadcast to all of Thompson Hine's offices via a live webcast. The Institute is free of charge for Thompson Hine invitees but seating is limited; please register online.
8:30 – 9:00 a.m.: Continental Breakfast and Introduction
9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.: Program (Lunch provided daily.)
- How's Life in the Capital Markets?
- Update from the Division of Corporation Finance
- The Developing Playbooks for Activists' Challenges and Corporate Responses
- Communications to Investors in the Era of Social Media and Activist Investors
- Real World Crisis Management: Considerations and Challenges of Navigating through a Crisis
- Continued Focus on Accounting and Auditing: The Integrity of the Numbers and Processes
- Disclosure Effectiveness - Step #1: Improving the MD&A and CD&A
- Ensuring Quality as Scrutiny Builds: Compensation and Disclosure Issues
- Ethics in the Deal Context
- The Government's Perspective on Securities Enforcement: Top Priorities and Policies in Action
- The Defense Perspective: Responding to the Changing Landscape of Securities Enforcement
- Private Securities Litigation
- Mergers and Acquisitions... Always Something New
- Ethical Considerations in Enforcement Actions and Investigations
CLE credit has been approved for Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee and Virginia. Check the status of CLE credit requests for other states on PLI’s website.