Career Opportunities - Manager of Enterprise Applications and Development
|Job Title: Manager of Enterprise Applications and Development|
|Type: Staff, Exempt|
|Reports to: Chief Information Systems Officer|
|This position is responsible for managing and directing the application development and desktop engineer teams. These teams are responsible for building and maintaining custom systems as well as researching, integrating, distributing and testing the interoperability of all core and extended applications. |
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Organizing, prioritizing, directing and controlling work within the department related to technical support of all applications.
- Providing direct management to staff assigned to the teams, including performance reviews.
- Driving hardware standardization and desktop and laptop stability.
- Prioritizing project and maintenance work for the applications development team.
- Aligning user expectations with development team deliverables.
- Providing second tier support of all applications.
- Working with users to determine application needs and assessing best method of accommodating.
- Oversight of application licensing.
- Maintaining annual IS budget, providing monthly updates.
- Serving as a liaison between the IS department and the technical leads within the other departments.
- Managing services provided by vendors including the administration and negotiation of contracts.
- Engaging and managing contractor resources when appropriate.
- Assisting with analysis of new software.
|Strong organizational and team building skills and excellent customer service needed.|
|The ideal candidate will possess a bachelorís degree.|
|Five to seven years management experience.|
|Applicants should send a cover letter and resume by email to HR@ThompsonHine.com.|
|Thompson Hine LLP is an equal opportunity employer.|
|Return to Staff Job Postings|