Career Opportunities - Information Services Trainer
|Job Title: Information Services Trainer|
|Type: Staff, Non-Exempt|
|Reports to: Support Services Manager|
|We are seeking candidates for a full-time position for an Information Services Trainer located in our Cleveland office. The position will report to the Support Services Manager. The primary function of the Information Services Trainer position is to provide firm-wide training on all software utilized by existing and newly hired staff. Manage and coordinate the efforts of outsourced or contracted training resources for the Information Services Department. |
- Manage firm software application training initiatives for firm personnel.
- Create, review, and edit software training programs, plans, and documentation with firm personnel.
- Create and update new hire training materials for all positions.
- Responsible for conducting new hire and end user training for firm personnel.
- Collaborate with software rollout teams and participate in pilot orientation sessions and projects.
- Collaborate with the Legal Software Trainer on all aspects of training administration.
- Participate in product review as well as suggesting and recommending products and projects.
- Maintain professional and accurate communication with training participants.
- Maintain positive vendor relations.
|A successful candidate will possess a high school diploma or equivalent and have at least two years computer training experience. Candidates also require to have successful completion of formal Train-the-Trainer certification programs. |
|The position requires extensive knowledge of Microsoft 2010, Camtasia or other screen recording software, and Snagit or other screen capture software. Excellent organizational and communication skills are required.|
|Applicants should send a cover letter and resume by email to HR@ThompsonHine.com.|
|Thompson Hine LLP is an equal opportunity employer.|
|Return to Staff Job Postings|