Facts About Thompson Hine
- Our firm was founded in 1911.
- Deborah Z. Read is our firmwide managing partner and a member of the firm’s Executive Committee. She is the first woman to lead a Cleveland-based national law firm. Only 4 percent of the country’s 200 largest law firms have a female overall managing partner, according to The National Association of Women Lawyers and The NAWL Foundation.
- Our offices are in Atlanta, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dayton, New York and Washington, D.C.
- Our lawyers are licensed to practice in more than 30 states and serve clients in all 50.
- We counsel clients across 33 practice and industry groups, covering 144 areas of law.
- Client service excellence is our top priority. Our industry-leading Client Service Pledge articulates what our clients can expect from us. We also conduct formal client satisfaction surveys on a regular basis and analyze the results to identify ways to improve.
- We maintain a strong and successful team environment and build on it with our nationally recognized Lateral Integration Program.
- Diversity is a large part of our success; more than 80 professionals and staff members contribute to our Diversity & Inclusion Committee, whose key areas of focus are communication, recruiting, retention, LGBT efforts and outreach.
- We provide project development delivery services via Project Management Consultants (PMC), a wholly owned subsidiary of Thompson Hine. We also offer complete plan and document assembly services via Plan Document Systems (PDS) to investment service providers in the insurance, mutual fund and banking industries.